Are you a student whose dream it’s always been to be a TV reporter or a journalist?
Are you excited about telling people’s stories and highlighting their uniqueness?
We’re looking for social media storytellers who don’t mind approaching strangers on the hunt for the most interesting career stories. You’ll thrive if you’re someone who doesn’t mind picking up the phone and calling up people you’ve never met or approached them on campus.
We want someone who doesn’t shy away from the camera and doesn’t mind taking a phone and just sharing a story with an audience. This opportunity is suitable for someone who’s self-motivated, outgoing, and curious about the world of work. If on top of all this, writing is your jam you’ve found the perfect opportunity to earn some extra cash and we’ve found our dream reporter!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting during ideation and execution of social media campaigns targeted at students
- Assisting with the maintenance of the LifeStart social media channels
- Actively engaging with the target audience online and offline
- Assisting with organisation of online and offline events
- Production of mobile phone video content for social
- Writing and editing of content
- Sprinkling emojis like there’s no tomorrow
Please fill out this document, include a link to a short video explaining who you are, where you study and why you’re the perfect candidate for this opportunity. You can spare yourself the CV for once. We don’t need it. We just want to see and hear the real you 🙂